Wednesday 8 September 2010

Wednesday 8/9/10

 Went to college today for some stupid thing for induction. I couldn't be bothered with it coz I knew everything anyway coz I have been there before but they said it was compulsory :(. We had to go round different stalls and ask questions about security and what help we can get so we could fill in some stupid questionnaire, it was so boring.

I went to Argos before to get a new bed. I was hoping I could get it that day and just get an estate taxi back but it has to be delivered. It says on the receipt that it could take up to 28 days, what's that about, what about people who are sleeping on the floor coz they don't have one. There should be some sort of priority service for things like beds coz they are essentials.

I wanted to try and get some kip before coz I was finally feeling relaxed but the woman upstairs was moving furniture around or something again and I got to frustrated so had to get up again. She annoys me so much.

I need to take my tablet soon but I can only take pills with food and I had a burger and chips before so I'm not hungry, bum.

No comments:

Post a Comment